NinjaDevel (hereinafter “this website”) respects and cares for the personal data of users. As a user you must know that your rights are guaranteed by a safe and reliable space.
This privacy statement explains what personal data is collected from users and how it is used. It is advisable to read these terms carefully before providing personal data on this website.
In the case of children under the age of thirteen, the consent of their parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
Those over thirteen years of age may provide them without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
Principles of this website regarding privacy:
- Personal information is never requested unless it is really necessary to provide the required services.
- Personal information of users is never shared with anyone, except to comply with the law or if you have the express permission of the user.
This website has been adapted to the requirements of Spain’s Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Spain’s Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, known as the Regulation implementing the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (GDPR), as well as with Spain’s Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of personal data
- Identity of the person in charge: David Morales Mojica
- Trade name: NinjaDevel
- NIF/CIF: 46713205K
- Address: Pg. Bonanova, 69, 2ª planta, 08017, Barcelona
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Activity: Training and consultancy
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulations, personal data sent through the forms on this website will receive the data treatment of “Users of the website and subscribers”.
For the data treatment of the users, the technical and organizational measures of security established in the effective legislation are implemented.
Principles applied to personal information
In the processing of personal data, the following principles will be applied which are in line with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: The consent of the user will always be required for the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes which will be informed beforehand with absolute transparency.
- Data minimisation principle: Only data that are strictly necessary for the purposes for which they are required will be requested.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: lthe data will be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of the processing. Depending on the purpose, the corresponding conservation period will be informed.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The user’s data will be processed in such a way as to guarantee adequate security of personal data and confidentiality. Necessary precautions are taken to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of user data by third parties.
How is the data obtained?
The personal data processed on this website comes from:
- Contact form.
- Comment form.
- Mailing list subscription form.
What are the rights of the user when providing their data?
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the interested party.
- Request its rectification or deletion.
- To request the limitation of its treatment.
- Oppose the processing.
- Request data portability.
The interested parties will be able to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, as the case may be, to request its suppression when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances and on grounds relating to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. This website will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. The data subject has the right to receive the personal data provided, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another controller when:
- The processing is based on consent.
- The data have been provided by the data subject.
- The processing is carried out by automated means.
In exercising the right to data portability, the data subject shall have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from controller to controller where technically possible.
Data subjects shall also have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them infringes the Regulation.
What is the purpose of processing personal data?
On this website there are different systems for capturing personal information and the information provided by interested parties is treated with the following purpose for each system of capture (forms):
- Comment form: In order to comment on the articles on this website, the user is not required to be registered. The user will be able to make as many comments as he wishes and give an answer on the previous ones. It is informed that the data provided will be located in the servers of the provider UpCloud Ltd, in the United States.
There are other purposes for which personal data are processed:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- This website may have a presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people that become followers in the social networks of the official pages of this web will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and previously accepted by the user of this website. It will treat your data for the purposes of correctly administering your presence on the social network, informing you of activities, products or services of this website, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will the profiles of followers in social networks be used to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, this website will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to Users of the website and subscribers.
This website does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations may be made with other professionals. In these cases, the consent of the users will be required, informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with strict security standards.
Legimitation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the requested consent, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
Category of data collected
The categories of data being processed are identifying data.
Under no circumstances are specially protected categories of data processed.
How long is the data kept?
The personal data provided will be kept until their deletion is requested by the data subject.
When browsing this website, non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include IP address, geographic location (approximate), a record of how the services are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third party services. This website uses the following third party analysis services:
- Koko Analytics
This information is used to analyze trends, track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information based on users as a whole.
Data Secrecy and Security
This website is committed to the use and processing of personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as fulfilling its obligation to save and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on data protection.
This website uses an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web browser, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
This website cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data by fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With respect to the confidentiality of processing, this website will ensure that any person who is authorised by this website to process customer data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, upon becoming aware of this site, you must notify the user without undue delay and provide timely information related to the security incident as known or reasonably requested by the user.
Accuracy and truthfulness of data
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data sent to this website, exonerating the website of any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the form of contact, comment or subscription to the mailing list.
Acceptance and consent
In accordance with Spain’s LSSICE, this website does not practice SPAM, so it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the subscription forms on the website, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information punctually requested.
In accordance with Spain’s Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, this website undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without duly identifying them.